In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pm  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

European Summer

8th Grade Student Submissions

Over the summer, my family and I visited 5 countries in Europe. I first went to the city of Prague, Czech republic. I stayed there for about 4 days. When we got there, we walked around the city and visited a museum. 

After Prague, we set off to Vienna, Austria where we stayed for two days. During our time there, we explored the massive city by metro. We also saw the Danube river during our visit. 

After Vienna, we explored another city in Austria which was Salzburg. We only stayed there for a day, but we had time to see inside of a medieval castle that is now a museum. Afterwards, we went to a very nice restaurant where we all ate steak for dinner. 

On the next day, my parents checked out of the hotel and we got on a train that was headed to Munich, Germany which was also our next destination. We would stay there for another two days and we, for the most part, explored the outside of the city. We didn’t go to any museums or other important buildings though. The restaurants there were middle eastern and the food tasted amazing. 

After Munich, we headed for Berlin where we had friends who offered us a place to stay. Once we arrived in Berlin we stayed at our friend’s house for roughly a week. During our visit, our friends and my family explored tremendously, going as far as visiting the Berlin wall which is now covered in paint. During the last two days, we met up with 2 of our other friends. Because of them, we had another place to stay for two more days until my family and I left for the city of Amsterdam in Holland. We stayed at Amsterdam for two days and visited the Van Gogh Museum. 

We then went to our last destination which was Paris, France. During our visit, for the first time, we saw the Eiffel tower, Louvre museum, and Arc de Triomphe. We finally went back home after seven days of being in Paris and after a whole month of being in Europe. This was such an incredible experience and I had a great time.