In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pm  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

Luis Suarez Debut

Luis Suarez’s Debut Game for Inter Miami

Luis Suarez just had his debut game for Inter Miami and it was a disaster. Inter Miami just had a pre-season friendly game against El Salvador, and Inter Miami went scoreless. Messi and Suarez were reunited in Miami to play on the same team for one more time. Everybody watching the game would have expected the duo to shine again because their days at Barcelona were amazing. Sadly, they failed to meet our expectations and went scoreless against El Salvador. I will be talking about what went wrong and how the game went. Let’s get right into it.

The game went on to be pretty good, it’s just that no one scored. The first half consisted of Inter Miami controlling the ball, everybody but Messi messing up, and Inter Miami taking shots and getting very close to scoring. You can tell the team is getting progressively better, and everyone is starting to play faster because Messi is a fast player and he is a playmaker, so he sets the tempo for his team. Suarez was making mistakes, he’s gotten close to inside the box, but he’s probably nervous on his first game. Messi was so close to getting a goal in the 37th minute. His team is improving with the help of Messi and Suarez. Even Jordi Alba is getting close to scoring, but sadly his shot got blocked by the keeper. Inter Miami is getting so close to scoring, but El Salvador‘s defense is just too crazy.

The second half is a repeat of the first half. The ball is mainly in El Salvador’s half, but in the 48th minute, El Salvador got a shot on the net because of a free kick. Messi and Suarez are both on the bench while this is happening, so that might explain why it’s on Inter Miami’s half. 2 minutes later (50th minute) El-Salvador gets another free kick, but from outside the box. El-Salvadors player takes the free kick, and their striker almost puts it in the net, it just barely goes over the crossbar off a bounce. Inter Miami puts up an attack in the 55th minute of the game and one of their wingers gets fouled but gets no free kick. Inter Miami keeps getting fouled on El-Salvador’s half, but can’t put it in the net. After the 60th minute, Inter Miami keeps getting chances but can’t put it in the net. El Salvador had their chances but ran out, and now they just have to defend. Slowly after the game comes to an end.

The game ends in a tie, 0-0. No one scores and even with the help of Messi and Suarez, they couldn’t score.