Some of the Movies that are out in theaters now!

If you are looking to go watch a movie there are many out in theaters. Read this article to find out what some of the new movies are about.

As you may know there are a lot of new movies out in theaters. And if you are wondering what these movies are about I will summarize them and you can decide to go see them or not. These movies have a variety of themes. There is Horror, there is comedy and there is adventure. 

The first movie I will be talking about is Dune: part two. Dune is starring Zendaya and Timothee Chalamet. The summary for part one of dune follows, Paul Atreides, a brilliant and gifted young man born into a great destiny beyond his understanding, must travel to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure the future of his family and his people. As malevolent forces explode into conflict over the planet’s exclusive supply of the most precious resource in existence, only those who can conquer their own fear will survive. And dune 2 is based on Paul Atreides unites with Chani and the Fremen while seeking revenge against the conspirators who destroyed his family. Facing a choice between the love of his life and the fate of the universe, he must prevent a terrible future only he can foresee.

The next movie I will be talking about is the first Omen. The first Omen is a horror movie that is rated R. This movie is about A woman who starts to question her own faith when she uncovers a terrifying conspiracy to bring about the birth of an evil incarnate in Rome. This movie has been hyped up as one of the best horror movies of all time. If you get to see it make sure to take a parent with you.

The Third movie I will be talking about is Kung Fu Panda 4. This movie is about Po must train a new warrior when he’s chosen to become the spiritual leader of the Valley of Peace. However, when a powerful shape-shifting sorceress sets her eyes on his Staff of Wisdom, he suddenly realizes he’s going to need some help. Teaming up with a quick-witted corsac fox, Po soon discovers that heroes can be found in the most unexpected places. There are still many movies in theaters but these are currently the most watched/ popular.