Imaginary the Movie

Have you been looking for a good new horror movie to watch but haven’t found any. Well read this article to find one!
Imaginary the Movie

Have you wanted to see a new horror movie but there are no good ones? Well, there was a horror movie recently released in theaters. This movie is called Imaginary.  Here is how it goes “When Jessica moves back into her childhood home with her family, her youngest stepdaughter, Alice, finds a stuffed bear named Chauncey. As Alice’s behavior becomes more and more concerning, Jessica intervenes only to realize that Chauncey is much more than the stuffed toy bear she believed him to be.” This movie was released on March 8th, 2024. According to Google 84% of people have liked this movie. The director of this Movie is Jeff Waldow. Jeff Waldow is an actor and director himself and you may know him from the Grinch or Bruce Almighty. This movie is about 104 minutes long or in other words an hour and 44 minutes. You could watch this movie anywhere near you. One place could be Regency Theaters of Granada Hills. One showing for this movie is either 7:05 pm or 9:30 pm. The Cast of this movie are DeWanda Wise, Teagen Burns, Tom Payne, Betty Buckley, Veronica Falcon who plays Dr. Alana Soto, Dane DiLiegro Who plays Acteur, Alix Angelis who plays Samantha, Cecilia Leal, and Suzette Lange. If you were wondering, imaginary is rated PG-13. Most of the reviews of this movie are good. Alexis Rodriguez quotes “A very well-made movie and I love how well all the animations are made. A very good movie to watch to have a scare.”You could go watch the trailer on YouTube before attending but what do you think, will you be watching this movie?