In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pm  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

Is Mbappe Going to Real Madrid

Is Mbappe going to Real Madrid?

This week on sports I am going to be talking about the recent and probably most important transfer market news in soccer. The news is that Mbappe is reportedly going to Real Madrid and is going there this summer or sometime this year. I am going to be talking about if it’s true, how much they are thinking about giving him to join Real Madrid, and how Real Madrid made it possible.

First off, I am going to talk about if it’s true or not. So we don’t know if it’s confirmed or not, but it seems like it’s going to happen this year. Mbappe has just informed PSG that he will leave the club in July. The terms of Mbappe leaving are yet to be fully agreed on and Kylian has yet to fulfill his commitments to the club. Mbappe will leave the club in July though. Mbappe’s journey with Paris Saint-Germain is finally coming to an end. People are now spreading rumors that Mbappe WILL join Real Madrid, but that is not the case.

Mbappe to Real Madrid is what everyone wants to see, but it’s not 100% confirmed. Real Madrid is offering Mbappe a quite low price of 180 million dollars offer. According to Goal.com,” Real Madrid’s offer is reported to be less than the deal they proposed to Mbappe two years ago when he turned them down to stay at PSG. Back then, the proposal is said to have been a €26 million (£22.2m/$28.0m) salary per season, as well as a €130m (£110.9m/$140.1m) signing bonus.” That is quite low for Mbappe because he could be making almost 1 billion dollars a year at the Saudi League. It’s still a good load of money though, I wouldn’t be mad. 

As of February 15, 2024, it still looks like Real Madrid is trying to agree with Mbappe. It still looks like Mbappe is finally going to go to Real Madrid, but it’s not confirmed. Let’s not jinx it and let’s just pray that Real Madrid can make the dream team with Mbappe in it. That’s all for this week!\a