Star War Night at Disneyland

Are you a Star Wars Fan? If so read below and consider going to this event!

Prepare for the ultimate Star Wars extravaganza at an after-hours party packed with galactic fun on select nights from April 16 through May 9, 2024, at Disneyland Park. Tickets for this event are sold out, but with a valid park ticket and reservation, you can still enjoy a variety of attractions, entertainment, and dining at the Disneyland Resort. For select nights in April and May, Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite will grant Guests of all ages special after-hours access to Disneyland Park with the purchase of a separate event admission ticket. Enjoy Star Wars Character sightings, event-themed menu selections, and exciting entertainment. This includes a lightsaber instructional and the Fans of the Force Costume Cavalcade, a celebration that invites Guests dressed in Star Wars costumes to join in a march down Main Street, and you can discover special Star Wars-themed photo opportunities, merchandise, and more! Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite Location: Disneyland Park Dates: April 16, 18, 23, 25, 30; May 2, 7, 9, 2024. Time: 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM. Ticket Price: Starting at $159 per Guest (ages3+) The ticket to this event also includes admission to Disneyland Park as early as 6:00 PM which is 3 hours before the party begins on the valid date of your ticket. Guests with a ticket to this event do not need to make a theme park reservation to enter Disneyland Park at 6:00 PM or later. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. Disney Genie+ Service is not available during the event. I went to Disneyland and while the park was closing for Star Wars Night and I can tell you that there were many amazing costumes people wore and the stuff they brought. If you are a Star Wars fan you will love this event. This event makes you feel like you are in a real Star Wars movie.