In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pmĀ  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

Woman History Month

Malala Yousafzai

Happy Woman’s History Month!

Today we are talking about Malala Yousafazi!

Malala Yousafzai, born on July 12, 1997, in Mingora, Swat Valley, Pakistan, is a relentless advocate for education and women’s rights. At a young age, she faced adversity when the Taliban opposed girls’ education in her region. In 2012, she survived a targeted attack by a Taliban gunman, which only strengthened her determination.

Malala’s resilience led to global recognition, making her a prominent figure in the fight for education equality. She co-founded the Malala Fund, a non-profit organization committed to ensuring 12 years of free, safe, and quality education for every girl.

Awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014 at the age of 17, Malala became the youngest laureate in history. Despite the challenges, she continued her education and expanded her advocacy worldwide. Through speeches, writings, and interviews, Malala emphasizes the transformative power of education in breaking cycles of poverty and fostering peace.

Malala Yousafzai’s life is a testament to the belief that one person’s determination can bring about positive change. Her ongoing efforts inspire individuals globally to recognize the importance of education as a fundamental right for all, transcending gender and socio-economic barriers.