In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pm  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

Williams College

Williams College

Williams College is a 4 year private liberal arts college located in Williamstown, Massachusetts. The yearly tuition is about $64,540 and the acceptance rate is about 8.5%. To have better chances of getting into the college, a GPA of 4.13 is recommended and if it’s lower, a higher SAT/ACT can help balance it out. Williams College is known for being one of the best liberal arts colleges in the world. Liberal arts are subjects such as literature, philosophy, mathematics, and social and physical sciences. People who major in liberal arts typically work in industries such as education, business, management, and sales.

Some notable alumni that attended Williams College are Goh Chok Tong, Robert F. Engle, Chris Murphy, and James A. Garfield. Goh Chok Tong was the second Prime Minister of Singapore from 1990 to 2004. Robert F. Engle is an economist and statistician Chris Murphy is a United States Senator for the state of Connecticut since 2013. James A. Garfield was the 20th U.S President who served from March 4,  1881 until his assassination on September 19, 1881. The mascot of the school is a Purple Cow and the sports teams are called Ephs. At Williams College, there are no required classes a student must take, so you have the freedom to choose whatever you like.