In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pmĀ  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

University of Michigan

The University of Michigan is a public university started in 1817 located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The in-state yearly tuition to attend is about $16,740 and out-of-state tuition is about $55,330. As of 2022, the acceptance rate is about 17% although the GPA required to attend is 3.75-4.0. This university is known for its academic excellence in the majors of science, engineering, medicine, social sciences, management, education, and the humanities.

Some notable alumni from Michigan include Alexa Canady, Arthur Miller, Lawrence Wong, James Earl Jones, and Marjorie Lee Browne. Alexa Canady is known for being the first black woman to become a neurosurgeon and her research helped to pave the way to a new invention of a programmable anti siphon shunt to treat hydrocephalus. Arthur Miller is known for being a playwright and he was the husband of Marilyn Monroe from 1956 to 1961. Lawrence Wong is the Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore as of 2022 and James Earl Jones is an actor who has received three Tony Awards, two Emmy Awards, and a Grammy Award. Marjorie Lee Browne is known for being one of the first African American women to receive a PhD in mathematics. The football stadium at Michigan is the second largest football stadium in the world after the Rungrado 1st of May Stadium.