Get to Know More About Michelle Obama

Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama also known as Michelle Obama is an American attorney and author who served as the first lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017
Get to Know More About Michelle Obama

Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama also known as Michelle Obama is an American attorney and author who served as the first lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017, being married to former President Barack Obama. Raised on the South Side of Chicago, Obama is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School. 

She has subsequently delivered speeches at the 2012, 2016, and 2020 conventions. As first lady, Obama served as a role model for women and worked as an advocate for poverty awareness, education, nutrition, physical activity, and healthy eating. She supported American designers and was considered a fashion icon. 

Michelle Obama’s contributions are multifaceted, spanning initiatives aimed at promoting education, health, and equality. As First Lady, she spearheaded the “Let’s Move!” campaign, advocating for healthier lifestyles and combating childhood obesity. Additionally, her advocacy for military families and commitment to empowering girls through education has left a lasting impact on communities worldwide.