Ronaldo TOTY FC 24

Ronaldo TOTY FC 24

Ronaldo TOTY FC 2024

In the new FC 2024 video game, it has just come out with the new 2024 TOTY cards. TOTY stands for Team of the Year, which means the fans voted on soccer players who have played well in the past year or so. The fans have voted on Cristiano Ronaldo as the 12th man for TOTY. In this article, we are going to be talking about his stats and how good he is. We are also going to talk about whether it’s worth spending your money on packs to get him, how much he costs, and how to pack Ronaldo. Let’s get right into Cristiano Ronaldo’s stats and more.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s TOTY card can be packed/bought from the transfer market.

You can pack Cristiano Ronaldo from various packs, it’s just very rare because he’s a TOTY. You can get his regular card, but that card isn’t as good as his TOTY. Here are Cristiano Ronaldo’s stats for his TOTY.

• Pace: 92
  • Shooting: 97
  • Passing: 85
  • Dribbling: 93
  • Defense: 45
  • Physicality: 83

Here are some of the other highlight stats of this card:

• Sprint Speed: 93
  • Reactions: 99
  • Ball Control: 99
  • Composure: 99
  • Positioning: 99
  • Finishing: 86
  • Shot Power: 99
  • Long Shots: 95
  • Heading Accuracy: 99
  • Jumping: 99

You can see a big difference between his regular card, and his TOTY card. This is a big jump from his regular card because it’s a rare and special card. Ronaldo is worth packing if you want to have a good offense, but the downside is that it’s rare to pack a TOTY card in the first place, and it’s even rare that it’s going to be Cristiano Ronaldo. That’s it for this article, we talked about his stats, where you guys can get him, and how he can be claimed/packed.