In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pm  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

Champions League

Champions League

Champions League 

The first leg of the round of 16 is over and the scores will shock you. The first two games were on February 13. The games were Man City vs Copenhagen the game ended 3-1 with the winner of the game being Man City. The scorers for the Man City team are Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, and Phil Foden. The score for Copenhagen was Magnus Mattsson. The second game is RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid. The game ended 1-0 with the only score being Real Madrid’s Brahim Diaz. The next two games will be on Wednesday, February 14. The first game was PSG vs Real Sociedad. The score was 2-0 and the winners were PSG with Kylian Mbappe and Bradley Barcola being the ones who scored. The next game is Lazio vs Bayern. The game would end at 1-0 with Lazio winning after Ciro Immobile scored a penalty in the 69th minute. Dayot Upamecano will not play the second leg because he got a red card in a game vs Lazio in the 67th minute. The next two games were On Tuesday, February 20. The first game was PSV vs Dortmund with the game ending with a tie. The scorers were Luuk de Jong for PSV and Donyell Malen for Dortmund. The second game was Inter vs Atletico Madrid. The game ended at 1-0 with Inter being the winner. The only score that was made was in the 79th minute by Marko Arnautovic for inter. The last games of the 1st leg were on Wednesday, February 21. The first game of the day was Porto vs Arsenal. Arsenal was the favorite to win but when the game ended it was 1-0 the winner of the game was Porto. In the 94th minute, Galeno scored for Porto. The second game of the day was Napoli vs Barcelona. The game ended as a tie and it was 1-1. Barca was the first to score with Robert Lewandowski in the 60th minute but Napoli was able to answer back with a score of their own with Victor Osimhen scoring in the 75th minute.  The second Leg of the round of 16 starts on March 5. The games on March 5th are Bayern vs Lazio and PSG Sociedad. The next games are on March 6. They are Real Madrid vs RB Leipzig and Man City vs Copenhagen. The next games are on March 12. They are Porto vs Arsenal and Barcelona vs Napoli, The last games of the 2nd leg are on March 13. They are Dortmund vs PSV and Inter vs Atletico Madrid.