Makayla Myles April 3, 2024

Neymar’s Debut Game for Al-Hilal

Neymar just had his Debut game for Al-Hilal in the Saudi League. Neymar was injured before the season started, so let’s hope he’s fully recovered and is able to play. His debut game versus Al Riyadh ended in a 6-1 victory for Neymar’s team. Al-Hilal bought Neymar for €90 million or $98.6m. Neymar should have had his debut game a few games ago, but due to injuries, they let Neymar fully recover and let him play when he’s ready.

Neymar is playing his normal position for the team, the Left Wing. Neymar is the team’s leading player, taking free kicks and corners. We will hopefully see Neymar shine this season because he is in an easier league. All the fans want to see Al-Hilal versus Al-Nassr because the GOATS (Neymar and Ronaldo) are going to go at it once again in the Saudi League. We can see Neymar dribbling through the defenders easily and in the future hopefully, we can see him score. In his last games with Al-Hilal, he hasn’t scored. He has been making plays for his teammates but it’s just that his teammates can’t finish the play. Neymar is going to be a playmaker this season. We can see him in the future carrying his team to hopefully a cup win, but it’s going to be hard if Al-Hilal goes against Al-Nassr.

If you saw Al-Hilal’s recent game, you would have seen that Neymar is creating all the plays for his team. Neymar is doing everything, but his teammates just can’t finish and put the ball in the net. If I was Neymar, I would have kept playing for PSG, but the Saudi League is taking over and buying all these good players as well as upcoming stars. Neymar just went to Saudi for the money. Al-Hilal did win but in their next game with Neymar they tied 1-1, even though they should have won but his teammates can’t finish. 

Overall we can conclude that Neymar should shine this season and hopefully carry his teammates to a Cup victory. The fans just want to see Neymar finally happy after being treated badly at PSG. Neymar should have taken an offer from a club in Europe, rather than a club in Saudi.