Halloween Amusement Parks To Attend This Fall

Are you having trouble finding somewhere to go for this Halloween? Well we listed many fun activities to do for this fall including rides, parades, trick or treating and many other fun events! Click the article to find out where you’re going this Halloween.

We all love Halloween, and thankfully every year, there are events at different amusement parks. If you are wondering where to go for this Halloween season, you should read and find out!

The first Halloween event that is highly requested is Halloween Horror Nights. Halloween Horror Nights is located at Universal Studios Hollywood. Halloween horror nights are a very fun experience to go with friends and family. Halloween horror nights consist of fun, scary mazes that are themed after movies shows, or even video games. Some include Chucky Kill Count, The Last of Us, and Stranger Things. The mazes do get very crowded very soon though so make sure to get an express pass or an early access pass. The regular Halloween horror night passes are $77 and the express passes are $269. Halloween Horror Nights is one of my all-time favorite activities to do during Halloween time. You can also attend the regular rides while you are present. 

The second event that is highly requested is Fright Fest. Fright Fest is located at Six Flags. Fright Fest happens every year during Halloween time. It usually lasts from September to October 31st. Fright Fest has mazes and you can also just normally go on rides there too. The theme for the mazes are The Conjuring, Saw X, Condemned House Party, and City Under Siege. The normal tickets cost $25 and the express pass is $65.

Also, there is Knott’s Scary Farm. Knotts Scary Farm is located in Knotts, Los Angeles. Knotts has 10 mazes, 5 scare zones, and 4 shows. The ticket price for Knott’s Scary Farm is $59.99 And the Express is $145. The all-nightly exclusive is $200 and it includes the fast lane in it and food. 

And lastly, there is Mickey not so scary Halloween party. This is located at Disneyland, California. Disneyland has the same rides that are at the usual park but they decorate it really nicely and all of the characters are dressed up in Halloween costumes. There are also really fun Halloween parades and fun Halloween snacks. They also have a Halloween fireworks show behind the castle. They also have trick-or-treating around the park to do for children so they still get to fill their buckets with candy! Disneyland tickets for Halloween are $104. Which Halloween amusement park will you attend?