Horror Movies Coming Out This October!

This article is going to focus on horror movies coming out this October and classics coming back to movie theaters.

Are you looking for a scary movie to watch this October? Well there are many really scary and funny horror films coming out and here are some you should go see this fall! The first movie actually came out on September 22nd. This movie is called “Nun II”. This movie is the prequel movie of the first Nun movie. This is a brief summary of the movie “In 1956 France, a priest is violently murdered, and Sister Irene begins to investigate. She once again comes face-to-face with a powerful evil.” This movie is rated R so if you go take a parent with you. 86% of people enjoyed this movie and thought it was a great halloween movie.

The Second scary movie coming out thru October is September 29th Saw X. A brief overview of this movie is “Hoping for a miraculous cure, John Kramer travels to Mexico for a risky and experimental medical procedure, only to discover the entire operation is a scam to defraud the most vulnerable. Armed with a newfound purpose, the infamous serial killer uses deranged and ingenious traps to turn the tables on the con artists.” This movie is also rated R. 95% of people liked this movie.

The Third movie that you should see this Halloween is The Exorcist: Believer. This Horror movie is the fifth movie in the exorcist trilogy. This movie is coming out October 6th, 2023. This is another rated R movie that hasn’t come out yet so we don’t have any information other than the summary it gives on google. “When his daughter, Angela, and her friend Katherine, show signs of demonic possession, it unleashes a chain of events that forces single father Victor Fielding to confront the nadir of evil. Terrified and desperate, he seeks out Chris MacNeil, the only person alive who’s witnessed anything like it before.”

The Fourth Horror movie coming out is Five nights and freddies. This Movie is based on the games of five nights and freddies. This movie is rated Pg-13 so it is open to any teenagers wanting to go see this movie. This movie is a thriller and full of many surprises. 

The Fifth horror movie is the boogeyman. The boogie man came out on June 2nd. This movie is a great scary movie to watch with family and friends. This movie is rated 70% on rotten 70% on rotten tomatoes. Here is a brief summary of the movie: “High school student Sadie Harper and her younger sister, Sawyer, are still reeling from the recent death of their mother. They’re not getting much support from their father, Will, a therapist who’s dealing with his own intense pain. When a desperate patient unexpectedly shows up at their house seeking help, he leaves behind a terrifying supernatural entity that preys on families and feeds on the suffering of its victims.” This movie gave me chills and I highly recommend it!

Flashback Bonuses in movies theaters: 

In honor of the spooky season, Movie theaters are bringing some of the best classic halloween movies back in theaters. This includes Corpse Bride, Ghoustbusters, The Shining, The Addams family, etc… Make sure to catch these movies in theaters this spooky season. Have a scary halloween! And whats your favorite scary movie?