In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pm  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

Call Of Duty- Season 6

The new Call of Duty season has been released. What are the rewards that come with it? The skins available in the battle pass are Creepy Clown for the operator Fender, Soul Crusher for the operator Mila, Mil-Spawn for the operator Spawn, Al Simmons for Spawn, Burned Spawn, Nikto Spawn for Nikto, Gaia for Nova, Disruptor for Horangi, and Violator for Koing.

The weapon from the battle pass is the TR-76 Giest which is an Automatic Rifle. The Iso 9mm submachine gun. The Dual Kamas Melee weapon. If you buy the 30 Dollar Blackcell Bundle, you can get a robot tactical pet named Megabyte. A custom skin named V4L3RIA and different variations of the battle pass rewards.

The Blackcell perks are 25 free tier skips, a blueprint for the ISO 9mm 1,100 COD points when bought. Also, it includes a smoke grenade skin. The custom variations of the battle pass rewards include a green aura around the skin and a gold variation of the skin. The blueprints get tracers round with a cool kill effect.

The basic bundle is $10 and will only get you the instant unlock rewards. The battle pass bundle which is $20 will get you the instant unlock rewards and free tier skips. The $30 black cell has a Halloween-themed operator, a tactical pet, free cod points, and 25 free tier skips.

The season is based on the spooky month. Future events are coming to the game like The Haunting of Al Mazrah/Vondel. The event includes collecting souls to get rewards like a weapon blueprint or a calling card.

The operators coming later in the season are characters like Skeletor from He-Man, Ash Williams from Evil Dead, Alucard from Hellsing, and Lilith and Inaruis from Diablo 4. Also, a mummy boss from the conjuring universe and the Butcher from Diablo 4.

The event includes a night version of the Al Mazrah and Vondel. In the event game mode if you die you become a zombie. To turn back into a human you have to find 5 syringes. To win, you have to be the last human alive. If you die as a zombie, you don’t respawn. Instead, you have to be bought back. The event will include a cool animated camo that is universal and be applied to every gun. During the event, you can get jumpscares from opening boxes. This event applies to DMZ and you can fight special-themed bosses.

All this grinding won’t go to waste, every in-game item in the game will transfer to the next Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3. For example, if you bought the Alucard bundle, you are going to be able to use it in MW3.