Kim Jong Un on Aiden Ross’ Stream Breaks Records

Aiden Ross, a popular Kick streamer, streamed on September 12, 2023 with Kim Jong Un, and the broadcast garnered a substantial number of viewers.

Adin Ross is known for his collaborations with celebrities and livestreams of the NBA 2K and Grand Theft Auto V video games. He has featured controversial personalities in the past. While fans had been excitedly anticipating the broadcast, they were also apprehensive about Adin potentially asking the wrong questions to Kim. However, it is important for content creators and their fans to exercise caution when dealing with sensitive issues, as North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is known for his pragmatism, nuclear capabilities, and close relations with China and Russia. 

Aiden Ross’ “Kim Jong Un interview” broke Kick’s peak viewership mark.

Aiden Streamed on September 12, 2023, and the broadcast garnered a substantial number of viewers just before Kim Jong Un’s supposed appearance. According to Stream Charts data, it reached a viewership of 333,506 people watching live, which is a record for streams on Kick.

Everybody was shocked when he ended up getting a counterpart for his viewers. Moments after the fake Kim Jong appeared on Ross’ channel, the broadcast viewership grew dramatically. The moment the viewers noticed that it wasn’t the real Kim Jong, but an imposter named Howard X, the viewership dropped drastically, which ended up creating another record altogether.

This is not Kim Jong Un, this is Howard X 

Former professional kickboxer Andrew Tate made a special appearance on the Adin Ross’ live stream. Tate seemed to enjoy the livestream as he interviewed the fake Kim Jong Un.