Activison and Microsoft Deal Finalized by Friday

Microsoft acquired Activision Blizzard for $69 Billion, which could be the biggest deal in gaming history. The deal is closing this Friday and what does this do to the gaming community? The deal is currently under approval from the UK and it is estimated to get approved on the 13th of October.

The deal would put some of Activision’s biggest franchises like Call of Duty and World of Warcraft in the hands of Microsoft. The deal would include games like Call of Duty and Diablo on the Xbox Game Pass. When this deal gets finalized, the games will be put on the game pass in 2024. 

From the deal, Microsoft has offered companies like Nintendo to get Call of Duty and other franchises on their console. These are just some of the many steps Microsoft has taken to get many games on their exclusive game pass. 

This is what their rival company like Sony or Playstation have dreaded. PlayStation and the FTC have done many things to block this deal but nothing they have done seems to be stopping these deals. This strikes fear into Sony because games like Call Of Duty can be exclusive to Xbox. This is the reason why Starfield is only on PC and Xbox. This deal jeopardized Sony’s consoles and their community. This is why only PlayStation does not have the highrise map in the MW3 Beta.

This deal can provide many benefits to the Xbox community. With this deal, Microsoft has fixed the servers of every Call of Duty to have online multiplayer. For example, you can insta match on MW2 2009. This feature was only available on Xbox. That is only 1 example of what Xbox has done with Activision. Shortly, they will help on big projects like Starfield.