Halloween Horror Nights

The mazes at Universals Halloween Horror Nights

Halloween time is the best because it has the best events. One of these events is Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood. Universal has done horror nights for 32 years! At this event there are 8 houses, 3 scare zones, the terror tram, and 2 shows. 

One of the 8 houses is based off of Stranger Things season 4. In this house you are trying to escape from vecna and you go through the origin story of vecna. 

The second house is based on the exorcist believer. This is a new movie that is coming out and it’s a continuation of the exorcist series and it’s about two little girls that have no idea of what happened and they don’t know about the evil that’s coming.

Another house is the last of us. This house is based on the video game Last of us. It has the clickers and the like storyline of the game.

The Fourth house is based on chucky. It’s called chucky: ultimate kill count. In this house he gets mad and hijacked his own house and left traps to trick people there.

The fifth house is Universal monsters unmasked. It’s about the monsters at Universal that have descended from catacombs to scare you.

Another house at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights is evil dead rise. It’s about the movie that came out this year. It has scenes from the movie when the main character was in the elevator and got possessed by the evil spirit. Then later tries to possess her family as well.

The second to last house is the monsters of latin american. This house has monsters like La Llorona and El Cucuy. It was inspired by the graveyards of Guadalajara and Guadalajara and is narrated by their version of the grim reaper.

The final house at Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights is Holidays in Hell. This house has the face of our holidays like Christmas and the fourth of july. They are in the house scaring you left and right. Never go alone.

View Comments (1)