In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pm  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

New Classic Movies That Have Come Out On Netflix For You to Watch This Spooky Season!

New Halloween movies that have come out and returned to Netflix!

We all love Netflix and there are many fun and classical movies coming out on Netflix! First I will be talking about the new movies that have been released and that are in the top 10. First there is Fair Play that is #1 on Netflix right now. Here is the summary “At work, Emily and Luke act like strangers. At home, they’re intimately raw. But a power shift at the office soon pushes their secret romance to the edge.”This movie is an hour and 55 minutes long and is rated R so watch with a parent. 

The #2 movie on Netflix right now is American Made, here is the summary “The notorious real-life drug smuggler Barry Seal inspired this wild story of an airline pilot who decides he’s willing to fly for their highest bidder” This movie is also Rated R and is also an house and 55 minutes long so watch with a guardian. The 3rd movie on Netflix is Reptile. The summary begins as “In this thriller starring Benicio Del Toro, Justin Timberlake and Alicia Silverstone, a detective unravels a murder case where nothing as it seems.” This move is also rated R and is two hours and 16 minutes long so once again watch with a guardian. 

Next is Ma. Ma is a classic horror movie that has now moved back on to netflix. “A women agrees to buy booze for a group of teen and offers them her basement to party in. But her hospitality soon turns into an obsession.” This movie is also rated R and is an hour and 39 minutes long. Watch with an adult. The 5th movie is Us. This is a great horror movie that has returned to netflix and  is says “A serene family vacations turns frightens when a family’s nightmarish doppelganger descends upon their beachfront abode” This movie is a great horror movie and is rated R and is an hour and 56 minutes long. The 6th is “Get out”. This movie is one of my personal favorite thriller/horror movies ever and is based on “Chris is anxious about meeting his girlfriend Rose’s parents, and his jitters prove justified as the get -together turns from uncomfortable to terrifying.” This movie is my all time favorite horror movie. This movie is rated r and is and hour and 44 minutes long. The 7th movie on Casper. Casper is a great halloween classic and “Friendly ghost Casper really wants a pal, but he always seems to scare people away from his mansion-until a therapist and his teen daughter move in.” This movie is rated PG and is a great kids halloween movie! It is an hour and 40 minutes long. The last 3 are Nowhere, Ballerina, and Little Rascals. The first two are new but the last one has been on netflix a while but is now back on top 10. Have a fun October and if you ever get bored watch these movies! Especially the classics that have returned!