Great Pumpkin Patches to visit here in Los Angeles

Are you looking for a pumpkin patch to explore for this Halloween. Well I’ve listed some great ones for you and your family to go visit to have a great time, pick some pumpkins, and take some great pictures.

Are you and your family wondering where a good pumpkin patch/harvest is? Well here are some of the top 10 pumpkin patches to go to to take great pictures and have a great time. All are located in LA. The first is called Casita Hollywood. This pumpkin patch is rated 3.7 stars out of 5 This pumpkin patch is open from 9 am-9 pm. This Pumpkin patch looks like a great place to get pumpkins to either decorate or crave or even paint with. 

The next is Mr. Jack O’ Lanterns Pumpkins. This Pumpkin Patch is rated 4.5 stars out of 5. This Patch is open at 11 a.m. After observing the pictures this Pumpkin Patch Looks like such a great location to get pumpkins and to do fun activities with kids and to take the cutest fall pictures. The next is Shawn’s Pumpkin Patch. This Patch opens at 2 a.m. and is rated 4.3 stars out of 5. This Harvest has fun animals to pet and feed followed by a couple of Pumpkins. 

The next is Tina’s Pumpkin Patch. This Pumpkin patch is rated 4 stars out of 5. It opens at 10 am. This Harvest looks like a great way to get huge pumpkins and to get other crops as well. 

The Next is Mr.Bones, Pumpkin Patch. This pumpkin patch looks like a great pumpkin patch to go for kids. This pumpkin patch contains jumpers, lights, and many fun background images to take for some cute fall pictures. This patch is rated 3.7 out of 5 and Opens at 9 a.m. 

The Other is called Seasonal Adventures Pumpkin Patch & Christmas Trees. This PAtch contains fun decorations and jumpers. They also have animals to feed and pets as well. This Pumpkin patch looks like a great one as well and has almost the same features as Mr. Bones’s pumpkin patch. This Patch is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars and opens at 3 p.m.

There is also one called Prancers Farm. This Patch looks like a huge pumpkin patch that contains lots of pumpkins and lots of animals. The setting looks so great for pictures and especially for sunsets as shown in the pictures. This PAtch is rated 4.5 out of 5 and opens at 9:30 am.

The NExt is De La Pumpkins. This Patch has many pumpkins including some that are painted, and they have really cool jumpers all around the area, followed by cool lights and decorations. This Harvest is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars and Opens at 8 am.

The Next is Gilchrist Farms. This harvest looks like a great way to get pumpkins and meet some animals such as horses, chickens, pigs, and more. They also include games. This farm is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars and opens at 9 am. 

I saved the best for last. The last is Underwood family farms. This Farm includes huge pumpkins and the area is such a cute and decorated farm all around. There are so many animals to pet, feed, and ride while you are there. There are also many playgrounds scattered all around the farm for kids. They also have a tractor that takes you to pick your own crops, pumpkins, and flowers for the season. This farm also includes great places to take pictures. This frame is one of my favorites to go to and if you haven’t gone, what are you waiting for?!