Call of Duty Haunting Event

The Call of Duty Haunting Event is active right now so let’s go over the event.

The event includes a Soul Shop. You get these souls from crates, killing bosses, or killing players. These souls can buy stuff like calling cards, blueprints, battle pass tokens, etc. If you redeem 10 rewards you get a Halloween-themed Roze skin. After you redeem 15 rewards, you will get a Halloween-themed Koing skin. Right, there are only 10 rewards and 5 more rewards are coming on Tuesday.

The bosses are the Butcher from Diablo 4, The Paraoh, The Ghost Train, Swamp Creatures, UFO, and evil spirits. The Pharaoh is the hardest boss to defeat because of the health it comes with. If you don’t attack the Pharaoh, you will get rewarded with an MRAP (which is the most powerful car) an advanced UAV, and a vest. The Butcher rewards you with souls and his sickle in Diablo 4. The ghost train gives you money souls and a heart. The UFO can give you Juggernaut and foresight. The swamp creatures drop souls. If you kill 5 bosses you get an exclusive blueprint.

If you preorder the Vault Edition during this event, you will get the soul harvester blueprints, doubling the soul production. Also, if you spend 2000 CP you can get a weapon gun screen that collects souls for you. The more souls, the more rewards you are getting. Is wasting 100 dollars on “MW2 DLC” worth it? Maybe but I think it doesn’t matter at all. 

There are now 3 custom Halloween theme game modes. Zombie infected, trick or treat, and rotation Zombie Royal Trios. Zombie Infected takes place in 4 custom-themed maps. Embassy, El Aslio, Vondead, and Al Marzah (Night). On the Embassy map, there is a glitch spot and on the El Aslio, you can hide in bushes or group up with people.

The operator that is coming to the game during this event is Skeletor from He-Man, Ash William from Evil Dead, and Inaruis from Diablo 4. All of these bundles cost 20$ or 2400 CP. Every bundle includes custom tracer blueprints, calling cards, emblems, stickers, and weapon charms. 

Very expensive