In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pm  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

New Disney 100 Cards On Tiktok to Celebrate their 100 Year Anniversary

Do you wonder why people have been talking about Disney recently? Well, read and find out.

Have you heard of Disney Cards? Well, now you have. There are some new Disney cards that you can collect for fun and games. This is located in Tiktok. What you have to do to locate them is go to TikTok to search “Disney 100” and click on the top banner. People like to collect these cards because they bring much surprise and joy. When you unlock the cards you get a banner over your profile picture on TikTok. In my opinion, they are very cute to have as a reward. You get new cards every week. It is currently week 2. You have to collect 6 cards in total to get the reward. Last week the profile banner was a woody hate with the toy story ball surrounding it. The cards that had to be collected included Mirable from Encanto, Darth Vader from Star Wars, Woody from Toy Story, Minnie Mouse dressed up in silver in honor of Disney 100, Iron Man from Marvel, and Elsa from Frozen. You can also share cards amongst others. 

This week there is Moana from Moana, Miguel from Coco, Kim Impossible from Kim Impossible, Chewbacca from Star Wars, Black Panther from Black Panther, and The Mandalorian from The Mandalorian. You get 3 new cards each 24 hours. But you can get more cards from doing other tasks as well. You can post a video using a Disney Audio, which provides you with 2 cards. You can also follow a Disney account for 1 card. You then could watch a Disney video for another 2 cards. The page consists of 1 more card. Taking a Disney quiz includes 2 cards (Which I think is very fun). And lastly, open the Disney app. When not getting a Disney character you can get a blank card. Next week’s cards are a surprise, as well as week 4’s but we do know the profile rewards. Next week is BB-8 surrounding the right side of the profile and week 4 is Minnie Mouse Ears, these are on the top of the profile picture and are silver with a purple bow and pendant reading “100” in honor of their anniversary and success. You can get many cards and have a fun surprise with them! Collect all cards to get rewards. I can’t wait for next week’s cards! 🙂