Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Relationship

Taylor Swift has been in many relationships but is now in a new one with someone very famous. Read this article to find out the thoughts and feelings about the new couple.

If you have not heard, Travis Kecle a Professional Football player, and Taylor Swift, a top hit professional singer are now dating. This was found out when Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift were reportedly seen with each other and holding hands. Too many people it was a shock. Nobody was expecting this. Many people disagree with this due to Taylor’s past relationships and the songs that she has written about them. Even, a celebrity was found not supporting Taylor’s decisions. This celebrity is Selena Gomez. It has been reported that she is concerned about their relationship with each other. Taylor Swift has been in relationships before, but perhaps never one quite this in the public eye. Her relationship with Travis Kelce is so out front especially compared to, say, her last relationship, which was the complete opposite that it apparently has some friends concerned. Swift and Selena Gomez have long been close, and the outlet reports that Gomez is “concerned” that Swift may be “moving too fast” with Kelce. The couple publicly debuted their relationship or at least some type of connection when Swift attended her first Kansas City Chiefs game on September 24; it’s unclear how long the two had been communicating prior to that. But there seems to be an upside to this relationship. Travis Kelce plays for the Chiefs and it has been reported that every time Taylor is in the stans the audience number is much higher than without her. This relationship is very popular it is even a Halloween costume for some. Overall I think the relationship is good and it’s making many benefits for some interests such as more money for the football correspondents due to Taylor being in the stans. And maybe she will come out with more songs due to a new love interest. What do you think?