Starbucks Holiday Drinks

Starbucks 2023 Holiday menu is back!

2023 Christmas Drinks 

“It’s the season of joy at Starbucks, and the holiday menu is back starting Nov. 2 at Starbucks stores in the United States. The new bright and beautiful Starbucks holiday cups are filled with festive flavors to explore, like the new Iced Gingerbread Oat Milk Chai, and returning seasonal favorites including Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte and Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte. Starbucks stores that serve Starbucks Oleato™ beverages will also offer the new Oleato™ Gingerbread Oat Milk Latte, the first Oleato holiday beverage.”

• Ginger Bread Oat Milk Chai

The new Iced Gingerbread Oat Milk Chai combines warm gingerbread notes, a cozy blend of chai spices, and creamy oatmilk to create a cold holiday beverage that is perfectly balanced by the comforting flavors of the season. Available iced and hot.

• Peppermint Mocha 

Starbucks festive all-star brightens the holidays; the Peppermint Mocha features Starbucks signature Espresso Roast combined with steamed milk, mocha sauce and peppermint-flavored syrup, which is then topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls. Available hot, iced and as a Frappuccino® blended beverage. 

• Caramel Brulée Latte

The Caramel Brulée Latte features Starbucks signature Espresso Roast, steamed milk and rich caramel brulée sauce, topped with whipped cream and a supreme topping of even more caramel brulée bits. Available hot, iced and as a Frappuccino® blended beverage. 

• Chestnut Praline Latte

The Chestnut Praline Latte starts with signature Espresso Roast and velvety steamed milk, along with flavors of caramelized chestnuts and spices, topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs. Available hot, iced and as a Frappuccino® blended beverage.

• Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte

Back for its third holiday season is the Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte, featuring sugar cookie flavored syrup, combined with Starbucks Blonde Espresso, ice, and almond milk, topped with red and green sprinkles. Available hot, iced and as a Frappuccino® blended beverage. 

• Gingerbread Oat Milk Latte

At Starbucks stores where Oleato is served, customers can enjoy the new Oleato Gingerbread Oat Milk Latte, which features Starbucks® Blonde Espresso combined with warm notes of gingerbread and steamed oat milk, infused with Partanna® extra virgin olive oil and finished with a subtle dusting of bright ginger and citrus flavors.