Makayla Myles April 3, 2024

El Classico

This week on sports we are going to be talking about the “El Clasico” match between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid. We are going to see how Real Madrid made a comeback along with how each team scored. We will see how Real Madrid won and how much was their possession percentage was. The final score was 1-2 Barcelona, and it definitely a fun and good match

The first starts off pretty well, having Barca playing possession. Both teams are controlling and passing the ball just waiting for an opportunity to score. The possession was 52% Barca and 48% Real Madrid. Both teams are just passing but as you just read, Barca controlled the game with possession. Barca in the 5th minute of the game finds an opportunity to score, they pass it into the box and Real Madrid’s defense made a mistake leading Gundogan to score a early goal. The game is even until the first half finally comes to an end.

The second half starts off with Madrid possessing the ball and Barca wanting to secure the win. Real Madrid is taking shots trying to tie it, but they hit it out and fail to score. Barca and Real Madrid continue trading shots, but none successfully go inside the net. Real Madrid gets SUPER close to scoring in the 66th minute, but the keeper blocks it. Real Madrid continue to control the ball, and in the 68th minute they find Bellingham and he scores an absolute banger, the game is now tied with 25+ minutes to go. As usual both teams continue to shoot and each getting very close to scoring. Finally, in the 92nd minute, (90+2) Real Madrid get the ball inside the box and pass it to Bellingham and he finishes. Real Madrid take the lead and waste time. The game ends with Real Madrid winning El Clasico.