In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pm  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

Top Ten Thanksgiving Dishes

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so these are top ten Thanksgiving dishes you should bring to a family gathering, dinner, or party.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner on November 23, these are top ten Thanksgiving dishes you should bring to a family gathering, dinner, or party.

1. Turkey- “Turkey is a symbol of Thanksgiving, and it’s hard to imagine the holiday without it.”

2. Mashed potatoes- “Mashed potatoes are the glue that keeps all the rest of Thanksgiving foods together, an essential element that must be on the dinner table.”

3. Green bean casserole- ”It is easy, quick, inexpensive, and oh-so-delicious.”

4. Sweat potatoes- “most Americans will have sweet potatoes on the holiday dinner table.”

5. Dinner rolls- “Dinner rolls need no introduction. It’s not just a dinner staple but a Thanksgiving menu must. They are the most functional food on this list.”

6. Cranberry Sauce- “Cranberry sauce is more of a tradition than a choice on our Thanksgiving menu. This sweet and sour side dish may often be left untouched, but you simply can’t imagine not serving it.”

7. Pumpkin pie- “Pumpkin pie is a perfect fall holiday treat. It has become one of the most known symbols of Thanksgiving, and we will always save some space for a slice of pumpkin pie after a satisfying meal.”

8. Stuffing- “It is one of the top Thanksgiving foods we make every year.”

9. Mac n cheese- “Mac n cheese is one of the top Thanksgiving side dishes.”

10. Gravy- “Gravy is an essential part of the Thanksgiving feast because it is the bridge that connects all of the different flavors on the plate.”

What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?