Kevin De Bruyne
Kevin De Bruyne
February 29, 2024
Luis Suarez Debut
Luis Suarez Debut
February 29, 2024
Ronaldo TOTY FC 24
Ronaldo TOTY FC 24
February 29, 2024
Texas Student´s Hairstyle Battle Tests CROWN Act at Barbers Hill High
Feature Articles
Kyla Hooshmand, Editor in Chief • February 29, 2024

Darryl George, an 18-year-old junior at Barbers Hill High School, has spent much of his school year isolated due to in-school suspension for...

Forntite Eminem Event

There will be a Fortnite event this Saturday, featuring a famous American Rapper Eminem.

Current Fortnite

Fortnite has brought back the og map and cycled through 4 maps from chapter 4 in the span of a month, each of them lasting around a week. Epic Games/The creator of Fortnite has confirmed the date for the final event of the og map featuring a famous American rapper Eminem. 

The og map was very fun to play on and brought back a lot of memories for players who used to play but stopped because it lost the same vibe because players began trying too hard, these fellows were known as tryhards, and it wasn’t fun to play anymore, you just had to spend days playing to keep up with the average player. 

How we know

Earlier this week fortnite released a teaser showing that the event will be called the big bang event, and it will feature Eminem as he is shown on the cover. 

When?

Eminem, one of the most influential rappers in the history of the genre. According to leaks, this event will be one of the most important Fortnite events and will take place on Saturday, December 2. We will be able to enjoy this highly anticipated final Fortnite event on December 2 at 11:00 PT / 14:00 ET.