Christmas lights to go visit this holiday season!

Trying to get festive for Christmas? Here are some beautiful places you can visit this Holiday season.
  • Candy Cane Lane- Candy Cane Lane is located at the intersection of Lubao and Oxnard Streets in Woodland Hills. Visitors drive slowly down the street with their headlights dimmed.

• Christmas Tree Lane- Christmas Tree Lane was added to the National Register of Historic Places in September 1990 and is designated a California Historical Landmark.

• Mission Inn- Riverside’s magnificent Mission Inn Hotel is worth a visit any day of the week. But during the festive season, it really steals the show

• Sleepy Hollow Christmas Lights Extravaganza- Sometimes you simply want to see as many lights as possible, and Torrance’s Seaside neighborhood

• Enhanced Forest of the lights-  Enchanted Forest of Light is an interactive nighttime experience that features a one-mile walk through stunning lighting

• The Grove- The grove is a shopping center but has incredibly beautiful decorations for christmas. This consists of Santa riding his slay in the sky. Many lights wrapped around the tree and a ginormous Christmas tree. There is also a train ride to participate in as well as long home amazing food there.
  • Griffith Park Train rides- This is a train ride located at Griffith Park and has the cutest train ride. The train ride is quite long and is  such a wonderful experience. They also have hot chocolate and churros!

• Zoo lights- The zoo lights are located at the Los Angeles zoo. The zoo has lights everywhere you look! This is such a great thing to do near christmas time and they also have hot chocolate and churros so you can stay cozy while looking at the cutest

Lights.

•  Disneyland- Disneyland is always a great place to go but the best time is during christmas time! Disneyland at Christmas is amazing and an experience you need to try. This consists of fireworks, snow, many fun holiday treats and christmas parades and characters all throughout the park. They also have many places to take pictures at.

• Dana Point- The annual Dana Point Harbor Boat Parade of Lights is back on Dec. 8-10, along with the dazzling Dana Point Harbor holiday light displays.