Lakers In-Season Tournament

Lakers In-Season Tournament

Last month, the NBA introduced a new tradition that they are going to be doing every season, the In-Season Tournament. The point of this event was to keep the players competitive and the fans engaged. The format of this was just like the NBA playoffs except, there are single elimination rounds, so if you lose one game, you’re out. The thing is, these stats and everything these players got, don’t count, it is just for the In-Season Tournament. The games that they also won don’t count for the regular season record. The stats don’t even matter for any fantasy team apps. The two teams that made it to the In-Season Tournament Championship were the Los Angeles Lakers and the Indiana Pacers. The players on both teams shined bright during that game. The star player of the Indiana Pacers also had a very well-played game. Tyrese Haliburton with 20 points and 11 assists. In this game, Tyrese Haliburton had an amazing shooting night and was indeed not afraid to shoot the ball. The three high-scorers of the Lakers all had an amazing game, LeBron James got 24 points and 11 rebounds, Austin Reaves with 28 points, and Anthony Davis with a whopping 41 points and 20 rebounds. The Los Angeles Lakers ended up winning the 1st ever NBA In-Season Tournament with a score of 123-109, Los Angeles Lakers.