Kevin De Bruyne
Kevin De Bruyne
February 29, 2024
Luis Suarez Debut
Luis Suarez Debut
February 29, 2024
Ronaldo TOTY FC 24
Ronaldo TOTY FC 24
February 29, 2024
Texas Student´s Hairstyle Battle Tests CROWN Act at Barbers Hill High
Feature Articles
Kyla Hooshmand, Editor in Chief • February 29, 2024

Darryl George, an 18-year-old junior at Barbers Hill High School, has spent much of his school year isolated due to in-school suspension for...

UC Berkeley

UC Berkeley

UC Berkeley is located in San Francisco Bay and is approximately a 20-minute drive from San Francisco. For UC Berkeley the in-state cost per year is $14,226 and out of state per year is $43,980. UC Berkeley is well known since they have 120 or more graduate programs in 15 schools and colleges. Each year more than 4,000 master’s and professional degrees are awarded and nearly 800 doctoral degrees are awarded. UC Berkeley has an acceptance rate of 11% and the application fee is $70. For every 100 applicants only 11 will be selected. To get accepted into Berkeley you need at least a 3.89 GPA to not get rejected. This means you must be a top student in your class and above average. You should be taking hard classes such as AP or IB courses. UC Berkeley is best known for their School of Business, College of Chemistry, College of Engineering, School of Public Health, and School of Law.

A few famous people who went to UC Berkeley are Yahya Abdul-Mateen an Emmy Award-winning actor, Nathan Adrian, Dana Vollmer, and Ryan Murphy all Olympic gold-medalist swimmers.