Gypsy Rose released from jail

Have you heard of the name Gypsy rose? Well if you haven’t here’s what you need to know.

Gypsy Rose Blanchard’s mother, Dee Dee, falsely claimed her daughter was suffering from different illnesses until Gypsy arranged for her boyfriend to kill her mother in 2015.

Gypsy Rose Blanchard grew up with her mother, Dee Dee Blanchard, making claims about her health that resulted in a series of dire diagnoses and medical interventions. However, Gypsy wasn’t actually unwell—her mother had been lying about her symptoms. Experts believe Dee Dee’s behavior stemmed from the mental disorder Munchausen syndrome by proxy; because Dee Dee wanted to be a caretaker, she feigned and induced illness in her daughter. The truth about Gypsy and her mother only came out after Gypsy arranged for an online boyfriend to murder Dee Dee in 2015.

Yet, the truth was that Gypsy could walk, didn’t need a feeding tube, and didn’t have cancer. Her head was bald only because her mother shaved off her hair. 

Even when Gypsy was a teenager, Dee Dee still claimed she was sick and began to lie about Gypsy’s age

As Gypsy grew older, Dee Dee began to lie about her age, going so far as to alter the dates on Gypsy’s birth certificate to make her daughter seem younger. But Gypsy was still becoming harder for Dee Dee to control.

In 2011, Gypsy tried to get away from her mother by running away with a man she’d met at a science fiction convention. But Dee Dee soon tracked them down via mutual friends.

Gypsy eventually managed to get back online. She joined a Christian dating site, where she met Nicholas Godejohn. She told him the truth about her mother’s actions and ended up asking him to kill Dee Dee so they could be together. In June 2015, he came to her house and stabbed Dee Dee while Gypsy waited, ears covered, in the bathroom.

Gypsy and Godejohn returned to his home in Wisconsin, where they were found by police.

After Dee Dee’s murder, many people who’d known Gypsy wondered why she had gone so far as to kill her. Since she could walk, she simply could’ve exposed Dee Dee’s lies by standing up in public. 

Gypsy then went to cort as well as her boyfriend. Gypsy was sentenced 8 ½ years in jail. And her boyfriend got a life sentenced for being the one that comiitted the murder. But Gypsy still got senetcned to 8 years because she was an accomplis in the murder. 

Gypsy was released decmeber 28th 2023

Gypsy is now married to ryan anderson.

Gypsy has been welceomed on many podcast and red carpets from her release.

Gypsy has been updating her life on instagram and facebook these past few days and claims shes living her best life.

What do you think about this whole situation?