In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pmĀ  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

Texas A&M University

Texas A&M University is a public University located in College Station, Texas. This university is one of the best known comprehensive public research universities in the nation. Popular majors include business, management, marketing, and related support services. The yearly tuition is about $13,239 for in-state tuition and the price is about $40,100 for out-of-state tuition. The acceptance rate is about 64.3%. The required GPA is about 3.68. Texas is one of the 6 senior military colleges in the U.S, there are 3 ROTC programs at Texas A&M. Army ROTC at Texas is one of the best leadership courses in the U.S.

Some notable alumni are A.D Bruce, Joseph W. Ashy, Rip Torn, and more. A.D Bruce was a former U.S Army Major General and Joseph W. Ashy was a former U.S Air Force General. Rip Torn is an Emmy-winning and Oscar Nominated actor who was in films like Men in Black, The Cincinnati Kid, and more. Approximately 1,150 veterans are enrolled at Texas A&M. The mascot is a real life dog named Reveille who is a full-blooded Collie. The George H.W Bush Presidential library and museum was opened on campus in 1997.