Kevin De Bruyne
Kevin De Bruyne
February 29, 2024
Luis Suarez Debut
Luis Suarez Debut
February 29, 2024
Ronaldo TOTY FC 24
Ronaldo TOTY FC 24
February 29, 2024
Texas Student´s Hairstyle Battle Tests CROWN Act at Barbers Hill High
Feature Articles
Kyla Hooshmand, Editor in Chief • February 29, 2024

Darryl George, an 18-year-old junior at Barbers Hill High School, has spent much of his school year isolated due to in-school suspension for...

University of Mary Washington

University of Mary Washington

The University of Mary Washington is located in Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma. The yearly tuition for in-state is $14,234 and out-of-state is % 31,154. The acceptance rate is 86% and the early acceptance rate is 94.4%. Half the applicants scored an SAT between 1170 and 1340 or an act of 25 and 30. Though one quarter that admitted applicants achieved scores above then these ranges and another quarter scored below these ranges. To apply the fee will be $50. The GPA you need to get is 3.68 which means you need a mix of A’s and B’s but with more A’s then B’s. It is not challenging to get accepted into the University of Mary Washington, half the applicants are admitted. A few good majors to study in are Business administration and management, Psychology, Biology/biological sciences, Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies, English language and literature, and many more. All of their classes are taught by professors and are a top producer of U.S. Fullbright Scholars.

Some famous people who went here are Marion Blakey who is an American comic book writer, Teresa A. H. Djuric a retired United States Air Force brigadier general, Kelly Cherry used to be a novelist, poet, essayist, professor, and literary critic. She was the author of more than 30 books, including the poetry collection Songs. Many more famous people attended the University of Mary Washington.