Kevin De Bruyne
Kevin De Bruyne
February 29, 2024
Luis Suarez Debut
Luis Suarez Debut
February 29, 2024
Ronaldo TOTY FC 24
Ronaldo TOTY FC 24
February 29, 2024
Texas Student´s Hairstyle Battle Tests CROWN Act at Barbers Hill High
Feature Articles
Kyla Hooshmand, Editor in Chief • February 29, 2024

Darryl George, an 18-year-old junior at Barbers Hill High School, has spent much of his school year isolated due to in-school suspension for...

World Cup Recap

The World Cup Recap

2 years ago there was the best event in sports history. The event being the World Cup it was so hyped with there being the best player. Even there being some of the most memorable goals. This is what a World Cup is supposed to be with the happiness of football fans all over the world. This is where we see our goat lift his first World Cup to end his glorious career.

Then we have Cristiano Ronald I wish I could say that it had ended the same but it sadly did not end the same. The reason being Morraco they had just got the upper edge over Portugal. It was sad to see one of our goats crumble because we wished that they could both see the light.

We also had the final this final was close it going to penalties and both of them scored in the late minutes. Soon it went to penalties all the people were looking at one player Emu Martinez.  He has been shing during these most recent World Cup games he has been showing he is a key player for Argentina. Then you also have Messi for Argentina he is also a  very key player the reason being he has scored in every round of the World Cup. Which proves that he was a powerhouse in that scenario. Then you got Cristiano Ronaldo this was not his World Cup this was probably the worst he has played in a tournament. The only goal he had scored was a penalty and he was benched for most of his games. Then when he did get subbed on they had lost against Morocoa and they lost 1-0. Then you got the Brazillian national team it sucks that they scored late but then right after they scored Croatia scored to equalize and go to penalties. Where our Brazillian heroes lose on penalties.