Deep Springs College

Deep Springs College

Deep Springs College is located in Deep Springs, California. They are forty miles from Bishop, California, they are on an isolated ranch in Deep Springs Valley. This college is one of the smallest institutions of higher education in the U.S. The college Deep Springs covers the tuition for you so you don´t have to pay for anything. They are best known for how they treat their students, they treat them as creators of their education. The admission for Deep Springs is 8% which is challenging to get accepted, the application fee is 0$. You don´t have to send in your SAT or ACT score but it would be helpful to send them. Though they don´t have a GPA requirement their students have an average SAT score of 1500 and they compete with 200 to 400 applicants for every 13 spots per year. Deep Springs College was founded in 1917. Deep Springs College is the most isolated college in the United States.

Some famous people who went to Deep Springs College are Graeme Wood who is a journalist, William L. Sullivan an author, Peter Rock, a novelist, Herbert Reich who is an engineer, Andy Kim who is a politician, and many more.