Palworld: Pokemon with weapons

`Palworld, released on January 19th, has taken the internet by storm. It is more popular than Fortnite currently. The animals in the game have a close resemblance to Pokemon. The game is unique and has massive potential. 

The game available on Steam and Xbox for $29.99 is better than most Pokemon games. The game is great in its way. In Palworld, you can capture Pals and people. If you level up your Pal to a high enough level you can unlock a gun for that Pal. You can also make your Pals work for you.

Palworld is like Pokemon. Pokemon is a monster-collecting game. Palworld is a monster-collecting game. The Pokemon is copyrighted but how come Palworld has been DMCAd? This is because the Pals resemble cam Pokemon but they are not Pokemon. 

The game also allows mods to be installed into the game. An example of this is the Pokemon mod but the mod has been taken down. A mod like the Pokemon mod can get the creator of the mod and the game into legal trouble. 

In Palworld, you can level up and fight bosses. You can these bosses and use them to fight hunters. Hunters can help you and your pal to level up. You can also catch hunters and sell them for 573 in-game dollars. With someone’s creative mind, you can build a megabase. To keep your pals working, you need good working conditions. For example, building multiple hot springs so your pals have somewhere to take a break from working.

In Palworld, pals can eat other pals. For example, Relaxasaurs will eat other pals when hungry. You can also cook and eat pals. You can also breed Pals to get more pals. For example, if you breed a Penking and a Bushi, you get Anubis.

In conclusion, Palworld is a good game for people who like Pokemon but with guns.