In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pmĀ  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

Seattle University

Seattle University

Seattle University is located in Seattle, First Hill. The yearly tuition for this University is $51,324. Their acceptance rate is 82.1% and the fee is $60. To get admitted to Seattle University you need at least a 3.00 through 4.00 GPA. Popular majors at Seattle University are Business, Management, Marketing, Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Engineering, Psychology, Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, and many more. Seattle University is best known for its average class size they have 18 students and is taught by faculty. The ratio between faculty and students is 1 to 11. Also, their known for its academics, student-centered teaching, and its service for learning and leadership in sustainability. The male-to-female ratio at Seattle University is 39% male and 61% female students.

A few famous people who attended this University are Clint Eastwood, Bill Walker, William D. Swenson, Sean Parnell, Richard A. Jones, Frank Murkowski, Dino Rossi, John Edward Hopcroft, John Spellman, Patrick Henry Brady, Anne Bremmer, Peter W. Chiarelli, and many others.