Florida International University

Florida International University

Florida International University is located in Miami, Florida. It’s 16 miles away from the Miami beach.  The in-state tuition is $6,565 and the out-of-state tuition is $18,963. Florida International University has an acceptance rate of 50% and half the applicants admitted into this school have a SAT score between 1060 and 1250 or an ACT score of 21 and 26. However, one-quarter of admitted applicants achieved higher and one-quarter scored below these ranges. You need a high school GPA of 4.0 or higher. The best-known majors at Flordia International State are Business, Management, Marketing, Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Social Science, Related Support Services, Psychology, Support Services, Homeland Security, and many more. Florida International University is best known as Miami’s public research university. Also, the online business master’s and online MBA programs. 

Famous people who attended  Florida International University are Pat Bradley; a professional golfer, and T.Y. Hilton who is a wide receiver and punt returner for the Indianapolis Colts. He was drafted by the Colts in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft. Also, Raja Bell is a retired professional basketball player and last played for the Utah Jazz of the NBA. He was twice named the NBA All-Defensive Team in his career. Robin Fraser is a soccer coach and former player. He played college soccer here from 1984 to 1988 Tanya Lawrence was a professional athlete for the Jamaican Track Team and a four-time Olympic gold medalist. Many more famous people attended Florida International University.