Harvey Mudd College

Harvey Mudd College

Harvey Mudd College is located in Claremont, California.  The yearly tuition for Harvey Mudd College is $68,817.  The acceptance rate for Harvey Mudd is 13% with an application fee of $70.  To get into Harvey Mudd College you will need to get a GPA of 4.17 or higher! This is an extremely competitive college. This school is very selective so by getting a high SAT or ACT score and a high GPA you will have a chance of getting in. Though if you have a lower GPA you will have to have a higher SAT or ACT score. If you apply with an SAT score below 1560 or an ACT score of 36 you have a small chance of getting in. There are several students with high SAT or ACT scores and good applicants who you will have to compete with. Harvey Mudd is a hard college to get accepted in because they enroll only 905 undergraduate students. The best-known majors at Harvey Mudd College are Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Mathematics and Statistics, Physical Sciences, Biological and Biomedical Science, Social Sciences, Foreign Languages, Literatures, and many more good majors.  Harvey Mudd is an elite liberal arts college and has an equally good STEM curriculum. Harvey Mudd is best known for being one of the country’s top math, science, and engineering undergraduate colleges. Their campus is 33 acres. Famous people who attended Harvey Mudd are Amanda Simpsonl; an American pilot, businesswoman, and politician, Jeorge Nelson; a retired NASA astronaut, Stanley Glen Love, an American Scientist and a NASA astronaut from Oregon, Robert Charrow; an American Lawyer, and government official, and many more famous people.