Binghamton University

Binghamton University

Binghamton University is located in Binghamton, New York. Binghamton University’s yearly tuition for in-state students is $10,363 and $28,203 for out-of-state students. They have an acceptance rate of 41.7%. Out of 100 students who apply only 42 students are accepted. They are a somewhat selective University. However, prepare your grades for a better chance of making it in. The average GPA for Binghamton University is 3.89. The normal SAT score to get in is 1375 SAT or higher, which will give you a good chance. Scoring a 1510 will guarantee you a spot. You need at least a 29 score on the ACT though if you have a 34 it will bring your chances higher. The most popular majors are Biology/Biological Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, General Computer Sciences, Econometrics and Quantitative Economics, Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies, General Psychology, General Business, Administration and Management, English, Environmental Studies, and many more majors to choose from. Binghamton University is best known for having the last six remaining hand-carved vintage carousels.

A few famous people who attended Binghamton University are Bill T. Jones; an award-winning choreographer, Susan Marenoff-Zausner; who was named president of the Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum in 2011, Monica Martinez who made history by being the first Latina and women elected to represent New York state´s third senatorial district.