In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pmĀ  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

University of Cambridge

University of Cambridge

The University of Cambridge is located in Cambridge, England. A minimum of a 3.5 GPA is required for admissions. Yearly tuition at Cambridge is about 9,250 GBP and converted to U.S dollars is about $11,723. The acceptance rate is high compared to other prestigious Universities at about 21%. Some popular majors include Business, Early Childhood Education, Human Services, Psychology, Healthcare Management, Liberal Arts and Humanities, Accounting, and Finance. Cambridge is known for its amazing academic achievements over the past eight centuries.

Some notable alumni that attended Cambridge are Charles Darwin, Issac Newton, Charles III, Bertrand Russel, and Tom Hiddleston. Charles Darwin was known for his groundbreaking work in evolutionary biology and Sir Issac Newton is known for his laws of motion. Charles III has been the current King of the UK since September 8, 2022. The University of Cambridge was founded in 1209 by scholars fleeing Oxford making it the 5th oldest university in the world. Cambridge has produced about 121 Nobel Prizes in the subjects of chemistry, physics, medicine, physiology, etc. Some discoveries include the discovery of argon, how wavelengths change in diffused X-rays, the growth of stimulating vitamins, the neutron, and penicillin.