In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pmĀ  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

Arizona State University

Arizona State University

Arizona State University is located in Tempe, Arizona. The yearly tuition for in-state is $11,618 and out-of-state tuition is $30,392. They have an acceptance rate of 89.8%, they are in the top 10 largest Universities in the U.S. To be admitted into the university you need a minimum 2.50 cumulative GPA. However, you should get a 3.00 GPA and above. The ACT score you should get is a 22 for Arizona residents though if you’re not an Arizona resident, you should get a 24. On the SAT you should have 1120 for Arizona residents but once again if you are not an Arizona resident then you need 1180. However, for the ACT and SAT, they don’t require the writing portion for these tests. Also, the ACT or SAT scores are not required for admission however they could be submitted for the ASU placement. If you don’t meet the requirements you can still have a chance by completing online courses with a GPA of 2.75 or higher. Though some programs you will need to have a higher admission requirement. To complete the undergraduate admission application online you will have to an application fee of $70. The best-known majors at Arizona State University are Business, Management, Marketing, RelatedĀ  Support Services, Engineering, Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Health and Professions and Related Programs, Psychology, and Social Sciences. Arizona State University is best known for being an innovative school, with sustainability, global impact, and degree programs.

A couple of famous people who attended Arizona State University are Malissia Clinton, Mary Lou Fulton, Mary Temple Grandin, Anthony Robles, Kate Spade, Brenda Strong, and many more famous people who attended Arizona State University.