In-N-Out is coming to our school for Eligible 6th & 7th Graders. From 1:19-3:15 pmĀ  on the Honor Court Lawn & Covered Eating Area.

14 Year Old Boy Killed In Sword Attack

On April 29, 2024 in East London, a person wielding a sword attacked five people, including two police officers, the victims and the suspect have all been hospitalized, sadly, a 14 year old boy died shortly after he was attacked.
14 Year Old Boy Killed In Sword Attack

On April 29, 2024, in East London, a person wielding a sword attacked five people, including two police officers, the victims, and the suspect have all been hospitalized, sadly, a fourteen-year-old boy died shortly after he was attacked. Locals call the police officers’ bravery “heroic,” as they responded to the threat and put their lives on the line. The incident is not being treated as an act of terrorism but instead a homicide.

The spree started when it was reported to the police that a vehicle had driven into a house and reports of stabbings. There were four victims, one sadly died. Luckily, the others are expected to make a full recovery, as their injuries are not life-threatening. The suspect was also hospitalized because of the crash and police are unable to speak to him.