Start of the Premier League

Hello, fellow sports lovers! Today we are going to be talking about the Premier League starting and how all of the recent teams played. All the GOATS of the Premier League have either retired or moved leagues and clubs. This season is finally going to let the younger players get noticed by the fans.  

The first game we are going to be talking about is Manchester United vs. Nottm Forest. This was a tough game because Nottm Forest scored 2 goals in 5 minutes. However, the Red Devils should not be underestimated. They scored three goals with the first one being Casemiro, the next Christen Eriksen, and the last being Bruno Fernades.

Then heading to London, we are going to talk about Arsenal vs. Fulham, where Andreas Pereira, a player from Fulham, scored the first goal in under a minute after it started. Then Bukayo Saka tied the game up with a clean penalty (70 minutes in). This sparked hope in Arsenal and they then scored another goal which Fulham had taken seriously so in response, they scored to tie the game up ending it with a tie, 2:2.

Now we are heading to Manchester City, where they played Sheffield United. In the 63rd minute of the game, the giant Erling Halland scored the first goal in the second half for Manchester City. Sheffield United then responded by scoring a goal in the 85th minute of the game. A lot of people thought it was going to end in a tie, but Rodri did not lose faith and made a screamer in the 88th minute for Manchester City to win it.