Recent Transfers in Europe

This week for the sports section, we are going to be talking about the recent transfers that occurred. There’s been a lot of big transfers in the Premier League and La Liga. 

The first big transfer is Joan Cancelo joining Barcelona on a loan. Just like Joao Felix, (who had come from a loan at Chelsea) is another big transfer that will definitely help Barcelona in the future. Then there was a transfer from Real Madrid buying Jude Bellingham for a record transfer fee of 103 million euros. Jude Bellingham has been popping off for Real Madrid having 5 goals in 4 games and 1 assist. Bellingham also helped keep them at the top of the board, scoring a late goal (95th minute) for Real Madrid for a great comeback against Getafe FC. Another transfer was Sergio Ramos going back to Spain to join Sevilla on a free transfer. This also led to a 21-year-old Mason Greenwood joining Getafe which had caused a lot of controversy because of a rape allegation.

Then in England, there had been a lot of big transfers. The first is Caicedo who joined Chelsea for a record fee of 100 million euros. Then you head over to Liverpool where they signed Szoboszlai for 60 million euros. Still staying at Liverpool where Gravenberch had got signed for 30 million euros. Then heading to Fulham where Raul Jimenez got signed for 5 million euros. Then to their rival Brighton where they had got a 2-year loan for Ansu Fati which a lot of Barcelona fans were not that happy for that transfer. Then Man City with them getting Jeremy Doku for 60 million euros which a lot of Liverpool fans were not happy about because they wanted the Belgium winger.

Then in France, there had been a few transfers but some big ones. The first transfer is Ousman Dembele joining Paris Saint Germain for a transfer fee of 60 million euros. Then still staying at PSG they signed two more players the first player being Manuel Ugarte for 50 million euros. Then Kolo Muani for a transfer fee of 80 million euros. Still staying at PSG with their signings of 4 great players. The first is Milian Skriniar with a free transfer. Then Goncalo Ramos with a free transfer, Lucas Hernandez for 45 million euros, and last but not least Bradley Barcola for 45 million euros as well. Then they headed to their rivals AS Monaco by buying the American player Balogun for 34.3 million euros.